Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Inspired Stamps DT Choice

Card Ministry Basics set, Inspired Stamps
Hello Everyone and happy Thursday.  Today at Inspired Stamps each of the DT was asked to create something of their choice.  I decided to ink up Card Ministry Basics.  This set has many sentiments for encouragement, here I chose "praying you feel better soon" and "praying for you" in alternating rows.  The open circle comes in this set, as well as a solid circle.  I stamped the circle in cloud white ink.  I used two coordinating dp from Linen Closet line (DCWV).  This set also comes with the flower pot, several flowers, leaves, stems and the hearts.  I stamped three flowers directly on circle and three flowers on separate sheet colored with Copic markers, cut out and pop dotted on circle. I used  clear stickles in the flower centers.   The lacey circle was cut with Spellbinder die.  I hope you enjoy my card using only Card Ministry Basics set from Inspired Stamps.  This set is very versatile check it out at www.inspiredstamps.com.  Please check out the other fabulous DT and their inspired creations.  Make sure to come back next week to see the January releases from Inspired Stamps.  Remember these stamps are made in the U.S.A. and most orders ship out the next day.  Please feel free to leave some kind words for myself and fellow DT members, we all love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! What a great idea for random stamped background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the circle! I am "the" card ministry at our little church plant and use this set all the time but have never known what to do with the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Gorgeous, Chere!! Love the blue flowers and hearts, and how you stamped the background. It's a wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great design, that can be used in different ways.

    ReplyDelete